Firestarter
 
Thursday, November 27, 2003
 
Controversy

There's kind of been a lull in blog entries lately from almost everybody... strange that I'd be breaking that isn't it? I guess if there's nothing to read, you might as well write something. And what better way to start than by stirring up some controversy?! Has anyone ever looked up apricot seeds on the internet? Try it sometime, it's bound to catch you by surprise. We watched a video at our Bible study last night by "Dr. Dino" and it got me very interested in some things. Matt, I think I might be in on you with your off-grid grow operation as long as we add some organically grown fruits like say... apricots! Anyhow... enough controversy and conspiracy for one day... I'm gonna get some work done.


Comments: Post a Comment
 

September 2003

October 2003

November 2003

December 2003

January 2004

February 2004

Powered by Blogger